Karen, who writes the excellent Just Good Enough Mum blog tagged me to complete this questionnaire. Never one to shirk a challenge here we go:
1. What are you wearing?
polo shirt & stripey pyjama trousers (it's late)
2. Ever been in love?
3. Ever had a terrible break up?
Yes, oh yes.
4. How tall are you?
5. How much do you weigh?
99kg - about 10kg too much at the moment
6. Any tattoos?
No - I'm not a fan
7. Any piercings?
No. During a drunken weekend in Brighton I did get my nipple pierced once (many years ago). I realised what I had done by Monday and let it heal up.
J. I knew that the moment I met him.
9 Favourite show?
10. Favourite bands?
I carry a lot of music from my childhood. ELO, Republika. And of course ABBA
Soloist? I love Nanne Grönwall
11. Something you miss?
12. Favourite song?
Sanne Nielsen - Hela världen för mig
13. How old are you?
14. Zodiac sign?
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Humour. Patience. Shared outlook.
16. Favourite quote?
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
17. Favourite actor?
18. Favourite Colour?
19. Loud or soft music?
20. Where do you go when you are sad?
Out with the dog. For as long a walk as possible.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
Less than five minutes
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Weekdays under 10 minutes, including shaving. Weekends about 20.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes. A few. I worked as a bouncer for a while.
25. Turn off?
26. The reason I started blogging?
To see if I could write. And because someone said I should really write our adoption story down.
Rodents. Anything dead. Especially dead rodents.
28. Last thing that made you cry?
Hearing our daughter was out of surgery and everything was OK.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Tonight when I put the children to bed.
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
Um. My blog name is my name. (How unoriginal)
31. Last book you read?
The Four Hostages - John Buchan
32. The book you are currently reading?
John McNab - John Buchan
33. Last person you talked to?
J. To ask if he'd like a glass of wine.
34. Last show you watched?
The Jack Whiltehall school based comedy on Friday evening.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last text?
36. Favourite food?
Roast Mediterranean vegetables with sausage & chorizo
37. Place you want to visit?
38. Last place you were?
Farm shop - to buy the week's veggies.
39. Do you have a crush?
40. Last time you kissed someone?
7yo, when he went to bed this evening
41.Last time you were insulted?
By J. Yesterday, When I offered to sit on his knee and he told me it would be like receiving a lap dance from a Space Hopper.
42. What instruments do you play?
I don't really. A little by ear piano & used to play the tenor horn
43. Favourite flavour of sweets?
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My wedding ring - also only piece of jewellery.
45. Last sport you played?
Tennis. Last Summer
46. Last song you sang?
Alsof je bij me bent - Nurlaila. On the iPod while I was making dinner.
47. Favourite chat up line?
I was always too embarrassed to ask anyone out.
48. Have you ever used it?
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Two weekends ago with visiting friends.
50. Who should answer these next?
Anyone who wants to. If you've read this and feel like joining in then please do so and leave a comment below so I, and others, can check out your answers.